Why come to Business of Software Conference USA 2019?
- ROI: You’ve invested time and money – expect to leave with at least one idea or connection that will deliver a 10x return.
- The experience: You’ll meet smart people – speakers and attendees – in a welcoming community. A single track conference capped at 400 attendees offers you great networking, a comfortable environment and inspiration that will send you home motivated and refreshed.
- Learn and discover: A carefully curated speaker line up shares hard-earned ideas about ways to run a better software business and build software people want to use.
- Hallway Track: The attendees are incredible – open, willing to help and learn from each other. We help you meet great people – not just in the breaks. Meals – breakfast, lunch and dinner are included, birds of a feather tables at lunch give you time with others with specific questions.
- Civil & grown up: We value the opportunity to spend time with like-minded people from around the world. We don’t have DJs or hold events in nightclubs. We don’t organize bar crawls. We think a business event should encourage conversation. How about you?
- Get practical advice: From people who have been through the same things as you, whether they are speakers or guests.
- Work on, not in, your business: A chance to get out of your business and re-evaluate what you are doing, and where you’re going, how you are going to get there.
- Leave inspired: Go home with a killer to do list.
- Be part of a community that cares: You’re part of a global network of people who care about the software they build and the companies they’re helping build.
How can we help you?
Not sure whether to come? Click the little blue speech bubble in the bottom right-hand corner of the page. Tell us about yourself or the challenge you have today. We will try to answer or better still, put you in touch with someone who has been before that we think could help – yup, this conference is that personal.
Just want to stay in touch? Sign-up to our email newsletter. You’ll get emails once a week to let you know when videos of talks are published, give notice about free AMAs with speakers, the odd rant and of course, BoS conference updates. We will never sell your email address, you can unsubscribe any time.