An opportunity to learn how to put the theory into practice with Bob Moesta, a leading thinker in the field and one of the most brilliant business teachers on the planet.
Matt Lerner will work with you directly to apply the “Metrics that Matter” framework to your specific businesses, and translate that into concrete priorities for 2021.
BoS Conference Online // 26-27 April 2021
Save the dates for the 3rd Business of Software Online Conference. More details coming soon.
What makes a BoS Event?
The answer is simple:
- Inspiring expert-led sessions – no sales pitches or ‘professional speakers’.
- Thoughtful networking where people help each other – more than a business card trading zone.
- A kind, engaged community of smart software people – like you.
Whether a physical or online event, it’s the wonderful BoS community that make it a special place to be. Indeed, attendees remarked that BoS Europe 2020 Online was remarkably close to the in-person experience:
“A feat of brilliance that only makes me more excited to attend next year’s in person! Amazing content and thought provoking ideas.” Brooke H, First Time Attendee
While physical events are unlikely to be possible for the remainder of 2020 at least, there’s still a need to learn new skills, hear new ideas and make and build new connections with other smart people.
We’ve always focused on serving our core market, people that are prepared to invest in quality content and connections, not something that is free for all. Our events deliver high value to a group of people who are interested enough to care and value the difference between our events and many others that treat attendees as the product. We want to maintain and build the value of conversations that count. We hope you’ll join us on the journey.
Get Weekly Advice From Software Experts
Fresh talks on entrepreneurship, product, marketing, leadership, hiring, and more dropping each week. Upcoming talk releases include:
- Jason Fried (CEO/Founder, Basecamp & Hey) on launching Hey
- April Dunford (Author, Obviously Awesome) on why you should stop selling your product
- Dharmesh Shah (CTO/Founder, Hubspot) on facing fears as an entrepreneur
Don't miss out - sign up now: