Listen. Learn. Discuss. Interact.
Your chance to interact with entrepreneurs and experts building great software and SaaS companies and overcoming the same challenges you’re facing right now. You’ll hear insights from, and talk with, world leaders in product, sales, strategy, marketing, people, process, even crisis communications. Our new energizing format lets you interact directly, not just watch more Zoom videos.
Spend quality time with successful entrepreneurs and experts working through some of the same challenges we all face right now.
BoS USA is online 21-23 September 2020, but some things won’t change:
- Highly curated talks by expert speakers covering all manner of topics leaders in growing SaaS businesses need to think about – growth strategy, product management, company culture, leadership, and more.
- It’s still a single-track event, so you hear all of the content. No worrying about what talk to go to or getting lost in complicated conferencing software – just click one link, and you’re in the auditorium with all the other attendees hearing the same quality talk as everyone else.
- Facilitated networking with the smart software folks. Just like normal, there’ll be Birds of a Feather meetings, networking meetings, and plenty of breakout time between sessions.
- You’ll see the faces of other attendees. We don’t know about you, but we’re fed up of online events where we consume but don’t participate. You’ll see the faces of your fellow attendees, and be encouraged to get involved with interactive sessions.
- Actionable takeaways. You’ll leave with a to-do list of things to think about and share with your team, just like you would in person.
- No celebrity CEO speakers or sponsor talks – it might be online, but it’s still BoS. Nothing but actionable, thought-provoking talks to help you learn.
Right now, it’s harder than ever to take a step back and take stock of your business. Take a step back, zoom out, and spend 3 days working on your business, not in it.
Some things are better online:
- More interactive sessions. Let’s face it – you can watch videos from BoS Conferences at home already. So we’ll make sure sessions are interactive – full of Q&A, exercises, and group breakouts to help you get to grips with the topics being discussed. We’ll even send you some talks before the event so the sessions on the day can be focussed on Q&A and discussion.
- Start learning and networking before the event at our pre-event sessions. A chance to make connections and hear from speakers ahead of the conference.
- Shorter days fight Zoom fatigue. We all know watching a screen all day is exhausting right? BoS USA Online will feature shorter screen days focused on interaction with your peers. There’ll be regular breaks – every hour – so you can step away from your screen.
- Digging Deeper. There’ll be lots of additional resources available – reading, watching, workbooks and online tools. They’ll help you dig deeper into ideas in your own time in the way that’s best for you.
- Take part anywhere! No flights or hotel rooms to book – you can even take part while stroking the cat, doing the washing up, or wearing your favourite pyjamas.
Sign up for BoS USA Online 2020 and your Conference pass will include:
- Access to all three days at BoS USA Online 2020
- Participation in pre-event networking and Speaker Q&As
- Expert-led problem-solving discussions
- Online networking sessions
- Slack networking
Looking to bring your exec team? Contact us for a group rate!
Code of Conduct
Our conference is dedicated to providing a harassment-free conference experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, religion (or lack thereof), or technology choices.
The full Code of Conduct can be found here.
Get your Fall BoS Conference Ticket
27 - 29 September 2021, Online
BoS Conferences are the events professional CEOs and serious founders attend to learn how to build, run, and scale successful software companies.
First batch of speakers and sessions have been announced. Attendance is limited to 300 spots.