Not another “Netflix for SaaS entrepreneurs” conference. Interact with, listen to, and learn from a community of your peers.
Business of Software Conference USA Online is more than a 3 day, single-track online conference you watch – it’s a community you join made up of entrepreneurs, founders, CEOs, leaders who want to build great software and SaaS businesses. Hear insightful talks from world experts and connect with a community of friendly faces, all going through the same challenges you are.
Right now, it’s harder than ever to take a step back and take stock of your business. Take a step back, zoom out, and spend 3 days working on your business, not in it.
BoS USA might be online, but some things won’t change:
- Highly curated talks by expert speakers covering all manner of topics leaders in growing SaaS businesses need to think about – growth strategy, product management, company culture, leadership, and more.
- It’s still a single-track event, so you hear all of the content. No worrying about what talk to go to or getting lost in complicated conferencing software – just click one link, and you’re in the auditorium with all the other attendees hearing the same quality talk as everyone else.
- Facilitated networking with the smart software folks. Just like normal, there’ll be Birds of a Feather meetings, networking meetings, and plenty of breakout time between sessions.
- You’ll see the faces of other attendees. We don’t know about you, but we’re fed up of online events where we consume but don’t participate. You’ll see the faces of your fellow attendees, and be encouraged to get involved with interactive sessions.
- Actionable takeaways. You’ll leave with a to-do list of things to think about and share with your team, just like you would in person.
- No celebrity CEO speakers or sponsor talks – it might be online, but it’s still BoS. Nothing but actionable, thought-provoking talks to help you learn.
But some things will be even better online:
- More interactive sessions. Let’s face it – you can watch videos from BoS Conferences at home already. So we’ll make sure sessions are interactive – full of Q&A, exercises, and group breakouts to help you get to grips with the topics being discussed. We’ll even send you some talks before the event so the sessions on the day can be focussed on Q&A and discussion.
- Start learning and networking before the event at our pre-event sessions. A chance to make connections and hear from speakers ahead of the conference.
- Take part from anywhere! No flights or hotel rooms to book – you can even take part while doing the washing up, or in your pyjamas.
- Shorter days to fight Zoom fatigue. Let’s face it – 8 hours is a long time to stare at a screen. That’s why BoS USA Online will be shorter and more focussed. There’ll also be regular breaks every hour so you can step away from your screen.
Speakers will be announced in our Newsletter – sign up here to be the first to know. The full schedule for BoS USA Online 2020 will be announced closer to the event.
Sign up for BoS USA Online 2020 and your Conference pass will include:
- Access to all sessions at BoS USA Online 2020
- Participation in pre-event networking and Speaker Q&As
- Expert-led problem-solving discussions
- Online networking sessions
- Slack networking
Looking to bring your exec team? Contact us for a group rate!
Code of Conduct
Our conference is dedicated to providing a harassment-free conference experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, religion (or lack thereof), or technology choices.
The full Code of Conduct can be found here.