Rich is a seasoned executive and serial entrepreneur – he has been the ‘product guy’ (as CEO/VP Product) at six startups. With deep technical roots in B2B infrastructure, SaaS and consumer online, Rich combines ‘what-we-can-build’ with ‘what-markets-want’.
He has been relentlessly blogging, speaking, teaching and mentoring on software strategy, product management for two decades. Today he coaches executives, product management teams and agile organizations. He has spoken at BoS Conference before, always to rave reviews, on topics such as the Four Laws of Software Economics, Solving Your Real Roadmapping Questions and, The Art of Software Pricing Demystified.
Rich has three big things he cares a lot about:
- Organizing the product organization.
- Cross-functional leadership.
- Building what users actually need.
He wrote The Art of Product Management and is a voice for the scrappy entrepreneur in all of us.
Talks by Rich Mironov
|Hiring a Head of Product
|Software Pricing Demystified
|Answering Your Audience’s Roadmap Questions
|The Four Laws of Software Economics
- Understanding How To Price Your SaaS | Q&A with Rich Mironov
- Making A Product Roadmap That Works | Q&A with Rich Mironov
- The Four Laws Of Software Economics (Part 1) | Rich Minorov Guest Post
- Four Laws Of Software Economics (Part 2) | Rich Mironov Guest Post
- Four Laws Of Software Economics (Part 3) | Rich Mironov Guest Post
- Four Laws Of Software Economics (Part 4) | Rich Mironov Guest Post
Learn how great companies are run
At BoS we run events and publish content that is highly valued by anyone trying to build, run, and scale a great SaaS or software company.
Sign up for a regular dose of actionable and useful content: