Rich is a seasoned executive and serial entrepreneur – he has been the ‘product guy’ (as CEO/VP Product) at six startups. With deep technical roots in B2B infrastructure, SaaS and consumer online, Rich combines ‘what-we-can-build’ with ‘what-markets-want’.
He has been relentlessly blogging, speaking, teaching and mentoring on software strategy, product management for two decades. Today he coaches executives, product management teams and agile organizations. He has spoken at BoS Conference before, always to rave reviews, on topics such as the Four Laws of Software Economics, Solving Your Real Roadmapping Questions and, The Art of Software Pricing Demystified.
Rich has three big things he cares a lot about:
- Organizing the product organization.
- Cross-functional leadership.
- Building what users actually need.
He wrote The Art of Product Management and is a voice for the scrappy entrepreneur in all of us.
Talks by Rich Mironov
|Hiring a Head of Product||September 2020|
|Software Pricing Demystified||April 2019|
|Answering Your Audience’s Roadmap Questions||September 2018|
|The Four Laws of Software Economics||September 2015|
- Understanding How To Price Your SaaS | Q&A with Rich Mironov
- Making A Product Roadmap That Works | Q&A with Rich Mironov
- The Four Laws Of Software Economics (Part 1) | Rich Minorov Guest Post
- Four Laws Of Software Economics (Part 2) | Rich Mironov Guest Post
- Four Laws Of Software Economics (Part 3) | Rich Mironov Guest Post
- Four Laws Of Software Economics (Part 4) | Rich Mironov Guest Post
Get your Fall BoS Conference Ticket
27 - 29 September 2021, Online
BoS Conferences are the events professional CEOs and serious founders attend to learn how to build, run, and scale successful software companies.
First batch of speakers and sessions have been announced. Attendance is limited to 300 spots.