Wherever you will be in the world on the 21st-23rd September, you can participate, learn, network and spend quality time with some of the smartest SaaS & software people on the planet. No plane tickets to buy, no hotel rooms to book, and no waiting in a queue for coffee (depending on the size of your family).
We had so much fun at BoS Europe Online back in March, and we learned a lot about what makes a BoS event special.
With that knowledge and experience in the bank, we’re going to make BoS USA Online even better for attendees.
Attendees come to Business of Software Conferences to learn from and share ideas with smart people so that they can build better software and software companies. We remain focused on making sure that by taking part, you will gain:
- New ideas to grow your business to the next level.
- Meaningful contacts to help turn those ideas into actions.
- Lasting connections with high-value people around the world.
- Actionable insights from world experts, and be able to ask your question directly in the Q&A.
- All the time you would have spent in taxis, airports, planes, or trains to get to Boston!
BoS talks are renowned for their quality (judge for yourself – our library of talks from previous conferences is available here). This year will be no different, though the format will change so that you can absorb the content and participate in the networking and conversations in a new way whilst we can’t meet at a physical event.
Find out more about BoS USA Online by clicking below:
Don't Miss a Thing - Get BoS Updates
Want us to let you know about new talk videos, speaker AMAs, Business of Software Conference and other event updates? Join the smart people who get BoS updates. Unsubscribe anytime. We will never sell your email address.