Kathy Sierra is the author of books that have sold over a million copies on knowledge management and design and winner of several Jolt Cola/Software Development Awards.
She has spent the last 20 years as a game developer and knowledge engineer/designer. An original founder of javaranch.com, she has also created the Creating Passionate Users blog, and the Head First book series for O’Reilly. She also developed and taught the New Media and Interaction Design courses at UCLA Extension’s Entertainment Studies Department and the IBM New Media Lab at Universal Studios, built games for Amblin’, MGM, and Virgin Sound & Vision, and developed the Java programmer certifications for Sun Microsystems.
Talks by Kathy Sierra
|Building the Minimum Bad Ass User. Part Two. Unfinished Business…
|Building a minimum Badass User
|Web 2.00 Business Models
- A video from a software company that actually gets that Kathy Sierra, ‘Don’t make your features awesome, make your users awesome’
- Kathy Sierra on Designing for Badass
- Kathy Sierra – Building the Minimum Badass User
- BoS FAQ: What is the best BoS talk ever given and why?
- The 5 Most Watched BoS Talks of the Decade
- Kathy Sierra – Presentation Skills Considered Harmful. Blog Post from Kathy Sierra retrieved from the WayBackMachine.
- Kathy Sierra – Your App Makes Me Fat. Blog Post from Kathy Sierra retrieved from the WayBackMachine.
Learn how great companies are run
At BoS we run events and publish content that is highly valued by anyone trying to build, run, and scale a great SaaS or software company.
Sign up for a regular dose of actionable and useful content: