Kathy Sierra is the author of books that have sold over a million copies on knowledge management and design and winner of several Jolt Cola/Software Development Awards.
She has spent the last 20 years as a game developer and knowledge engineer/designer. An original founder of javaranch.com, she has also created the Creating Passionate Users blog, and the Head First book series for O’Reilly. She also developed and taught the New Media and Interaction Design courses at UCLA Extension’s Entertainment Studies Department and the IBM New Media Lab at Universal Studios, built games for Amblin’, MGM, and Virgin Sound & Vision, and developed the Java programmer certifications for Sun Microsystems.
Talks by Kathy Sierra
|Motivation Matters||April 2014|
|Building the Minimum Bad Ass User. Part Two. Unfinished Business…||September 2013|
|Building a minimum Badass User||September 2012|
|Web 2.00 Business Models||September 2009|
- A video from a software company that actually gets that Kathy Sierra, ‘Don’t make your features awesome, make your users awesome’
- Kathy Sierra on Designing for Badass
- Kathy Sierra – Building the Minimum Badass User
- BoS FAQ: What is the best BoS talk ever given and why?
- The 5 Most Watched BoS Talks of the Decade
Get your Fall BoS Conference Ticket
27 - 29 September 2021, Online
BoS Conferences are the events professional CEOs and serious founders attend to learn how to build, run, and scale successful software companies.
First batch of speakers and sessions have been announced. Attendance is limited to 300 spots.