You’ll find all the information you need for this BoS Masterclass here, including:
- What you need to participate
- A link to join the BoS Slack Channel
- Details of pre-work to be completed before the Masterclass begins
- Zoom links to join each session of the Masterclass
Slack – Join here
(Join the #masterclass_prioritising-and-communicating-a-product-roadmap-with-bruce-mccarthy channel)
The Pre-Work for this class will be sent out to you in advance of the class.
What You Need
To participate fully in this online masterclass, you will need:
- A Zoom account (paid or free, either is fine). You can sign up for a free account here.
- A Webcam and Microphone (the one built into your laptop/phone will be fine, but if you have something snazzier that’s even better!)
- To join the BoS Slack Channel.
The Masterclass will take place on Zoom. When you click the Zoom links to join the event, you will appear on screen in a Zoom meeting, so make sure you’re ready to be seen!
We’ll be using Slack to communicate before and during the event. Hop in to the #masterclass_prioritising-and-communicating-a-product-roadmap-with-bruce-mccarthy channel now to introduce yourself.
About this Business of Software Masterclass
Roadmaps get the blame for over-promising and either delivering late or delivering underwhelming results (or both). In this hands-on masterclass, legendary product leader Bruce McCarthy walks you through his process for building a product roadmap, by establishing your product’s vision and aligning on your product themes.
In this Business of Software Online Masterclass based on his best-selling book “Product Roadmaps Relaunched: Setting Product Direction While Embracing Uncertainty”, Bruce McCarthy will teach you how to build a product roadmap that works for you and how you can relaunch roadmapping in your organisation. You’ll take away a roadmap for a fictitious product, a set of reusable templates for roadmapping, new connections, and confidence in your roadmap-building abilities.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.