Currently there are no government Covid restrictions or specific requirements for large or small events in the UK. It’s important to us that we provide a safe environment for our attendees & team.
- We encourage you to take a Covid test before attending. Please do not attend if you have received a positive Covid test result or should be in quarantine or isolation according to government guidelines in place at the time.
- We encourage attendees to have an up to date Covid vaccination.
- We ask that you respect other attendees’ mask-wearing and social distance preferences at all times.
- Churchill College, the venue, has made provision for sanitisation and hand-washing stations throughout the venue.
- Attendees will be encouraged to wash and sanitise hands frequently.
- Toilets & washrooms will be checked and cleaned regularly during the event by the venue.
- Common areas will be wiped down regularly each day including doorknobs, lecterns, microphones, registration desk, tables, rubbish bins etc by the venue.
- Food and drinks will be served by staff.
- Outdoor networking and ventilation.
Weather permitting, we will be welcoming you outdoors to network, get to know one another and perhaps even learn a new skill.
Please note, these guidelines and requirements are based on current government and venue guidelines and may be subject to change as advice changes.
- We reserve the right to amend the guidelines and requirements at our discretion.
- Attendees will be informed of any substantive changes in writing at the earliest opportunity.
Learn how great SaaS & software companies are run
We produce exceptional conferences & content that will help you build better products & companies.
Join our friendly list for event updates, ideas & inspiration.