All the details you need to get to and stay at BoS Conference USA 2023.
AJ Fletcher Opera Theatre, Performing Arts Center, 2 E South St, Raleigh, NC 27601
BoS Conference USA 2023 will take place at the Fletcher Opera Theater and Martin Marietta Center for the Performing Arts, situated in the heart of downtown Raleigh. The auditorium and stage are normally used for opera performances, dance, music and theatrical productions. We searched long and hard for the perfect venue, one that maintains the intimacy, the coziness, the welcoming venue atmosphere that BoS attendees have come to know and love. This hits all the right buttons.
Hotel – Staying There
The conference hotel is the Raleigh Marriott City Center located within walking distance of attractions and restaurants and – most importantly – just a stone’s throw from the BoS USA 2023 Conference venue.
After a productive day of learning, you can relax in the newly redesigned guest rooms with contemporary decor, refrigerators, safes & 55″ Flat Panel TVs. Swim in the indoor pool with views of the city, or work out in the fitness center featuring Peloton bikes. There’s a Starbucks in the lobby so you can grab a coffee as you head over to the conference each morning though our breakfast and coffee will be better. This is the place to be during conference and where the BoS team and speakers will be staying in Raleigh.
Rooms are available at a special conference rate of $259 (including tax) subject to availability – so book early to secure. NB this rate includes Wifi – normally $11.95 per day.
Getting There – Travel
- Raleigh-Durham International Airport is the closest airport, approximately a 25 minute drive to the hotel. Walk-up taxi services are available at both Terminals in the Taxi zones.
Airlines serving Raleigh-Durham International include: Southwest, Spirit, Air Canada, American Airlines, Delta, United, and many others. There are direct flights from over 60 US and International destinations.
- Charlotte International Airport has a wider range of flights to/from international destinations and there are frequent connecting flights from Charlotte to Raleigh taking less than one hour.
Charlotte is approx 5-6 hours away by public transport or 3 hours drive both taking you via Greensboro.
- From I-40 / South Raleigh
From I-40 take exit 298-B. Go 1.5 miles north on S. Saunders St. Turn right onto South St. Go 2 blocks. Center is on the right.
- From US-1 / Capital Blvd. / North Raleigh
Take US-1 South into Raleigh. US-1 becomes Capital Blvd. Stay on Capital Blvd., crossing over I-440 (the Beltline). After you cross I-440 go another 3.4 miles south. Capital Blvd. becomes Dawson St. Go 10 blocks south on Dawson St. (0.8 miles). Turn left onto South St. Go 3 blocks on South St. Performing Arts Center is on the right.
- There are multiple lots, all conveniently located near the Performing Arts Center, look for the “Event Parking” signs. You can now download the Passport Mobile Parking app and easily pay for your parking on your phone. Parking lots are Zone #7004 and parking deck is Zone #7010.
Accessible parking spaces are available on the first level of each garage and in the lots.
- A drop-off area is located in the brick area in front of Lichtin Plaza. Driving on the Plaza is strictly prohibited.
Learn how great SaaS & software companies are run
We produce exceptional conferences & content that will help you build better products & companies.
Join our friendly list for event updates, ideas & inspiration.