Always one of the most talked about and enjoyed sessions at BoS Conf, Breakouts give you the chance to get up close and personal. You’ll spend time in small groups talking to speakers and other experts. You’ll meet new people with common interests and share your questions with people that can help.
Don’t worry if you cannot choose just one. You will get an opportunity to switch to another in the second part of the session and if you still don’t get to talk to someone, let us know and we will try to arrange it for you personally.
Topics will include:
- How Autobooks Approaches Product and Engineering with Chris Spiek & Justin Dickow
- Bridging the Gap Between Product, Marketing & Sales at Autobooks with Derik Sutton
- Rethinking Sales From the Demand Side at Autobooks with Kyle Bazzy
- Crafting Your Story with Jamie Woolf & Dr Christopher Bell
- What Can AI Do For You? with Greg Baugues
- Life and Death Decisions: Lessons From a Pandemic CPO with Randeep Sindhu
- Your Questions on Jobs-to-be-Done JTBD with Bob Moesta
- Building your Permanent Defensible Strategy with Jason Cohen
- Dancing with Elephants with Suresh Menon
- Doing More With Less with Claire Lew
- Metrics Bootstrapped SaaS Founders SHOULD Focus on with Nathan Latka
- Approaches to Managing Open Source Communities with Terrell Russell
- How to Think About Your Exit with Christopher Moore
- Managing In-House & Contract Dev Teams with Nitin Patel
If you struggle to choose one, or is there something else you would like to talk about, let us know and we will find a way to help.