Business of Software is a paid conference with limited sponsorship. We focus on delivering value to our customers – the attendees. We know this means not everyone who would like to can afford the cost of attendance.
We’re delighted and grateful for the lovely people at Balsamiq and Quiet Light for enabling us to offer some more scholarships to BoS Conference Online, first event next week, 9 March.
As supporters, they help support us to enable smart and awesome people who would otherwise be unable to attend the event to come, learn, join the community and get a helping hand to start the next phase of their career and journey as an entrepreneur.
What does a BoS Scholarship involve?
- Scholars get a full pass for the entire online conference series, 6 one-day online conferences over the course of the year. That means that not only do you get to learn from the speakers and the sessions, but you can keep in touch with an awesome community of people across the world who care about building great SaaS and software companies and want to help you succeed.
- It’s as simple as that. We don’t single you out as a scholar or, god forbid, a ‘non-paying attendee’ – you’re a BoS Conference attendee, just like everybody else.
- You just need to make sure you have a laptop with a webcam and internet to attend.
BoS Scholarships are for software entrepreneurs, emerging leaders, smart people starting out on their entrepreneurial journey, who otherwise wouldn’t be able to attend the event.
We’re especially keen to encourage applications from:
- Underrepresented groups in the software community. (We’re also working with a number of organisations directly to aid this aim).
- People having a tough year due to a change in circumstances.
- People who are starting out and want to supercharge their knowledge, their experience, their network of great people.
- People who are working to make the world a better place.
We want to bring you into and keep you in the community. We want to help you if we possibly can.
Priority is always given to people who are building things, making things, doing things. Scholarships are not a way for someone to attend the event so they can sell their services.
We’ll be in touch within 24 business hours to let you know if your application has been successful, get you registered, and welcome you to the community.
Learn how great SaaS & software companies are run
We produce exceptional conferences & content that will help you build better products & companies.
Join our friendly list for event updates, ideas & inspiration.