We asked you our loyal BoS community members what measures we should put in place to make you feel more comfortable about returning to in-person conferencing in 2022.
We had so many replies, offering us some great insights into how you feel about future of BoS events, here’s what you said…
We asked a series of questions and there were two front running concepts that you told us you felt were the most important things we could do to welcome you back through BoS doors.
- Attendees must be vaccinated
- Outdoor networking would make you all feel safer
So that’s what we are doing. As part of BoS’s return to in-person events we will be implementing a few Covid Requirements including:
- Proof of full Covid Vaccine completed at least 14 days prior to the event
- Social interaction lanyards indicating comfort levels of contact and proximity
- Utilising outdoors spaces for networking and socialising
- Socially distanced seating sections of auditorium
- Sanitisation stations located throughout the venue
- Masking wearing where appropriate
Some of these measures are implemented by the venue and the rest are being implemented by BoS to keep you safe. More details will be available for each conference.
We understand that – much like in other areas of life – we may not all agree on what is right and wrong. However, the requirements we have put into place are not up for debate. Obviously, if you are medically exempt from receiving the vaccine we can advise you on your options and encourage you to reach out to our team as soon as possible.
Learn how great SaaS & software companies are run
We produce exceptional conferences & content that will help you build better products & companies.
Join our friendly list for event updates, ideas & inspiration.