April is an expert marketing practitioner turned executive consultant and author who helps technology companies make complicated products easy for customers to understand and love. She is a globally recognized expert in Positioning and Market strategy.
As startups, we are often competing against larger more established players that can outspend, out-market and out-sell us. But it doesn’t have to be this way. In this brand new talk, April will show you how you can take your competitor’s biggest strengths and turn them into weaknesses.
In this talk you will learn how to:
- use strategic positioning to carve out a place in the market where you can win against any competitor of any size and share a set of detailed examples where she did exactly that.
- make sure your customers understand who your REAL competition is.
- take on a large competitor by literally naming them and then positioning them into a corner – using their own positioning against them.
- arm your sales people to teach customers how to think about the market – in a way that advantages you (at least for your real target customers).
Get Weekly Advice From Software Experts
Fresh talks on entrepreneurship, product, marketing, leadership, hiring, and more dropping each week. Upcoming talk releases include:
- Jason Fried (CEO/Founder, Basecamp & Hey) on launching Hey
- April Dunford (Author, Obviously Awesome) on why you should stop selling your product
- Dharmesh Shah (CTO/Founder, Hubspot) on facing fears as an entrepreneur
Don't miss out - sign up now: