Get started on a new career for 2021
Looking for a new challenge? Do you enjoy making new connections and building relationships with a range of great people from across the globe?
Then Business of Software might have just the opportunity for you…
About Business of Software
Business of Software curates high-quality learning & networking events for SaaS and software entrepreneurs and leaders. Over 14 years, Business of Software has built up a strong community of some of the smartest and most successful SaaS and software entrepreneurs in the world.
Our flagship in-person events are Business of Software Conference USA (September in Boston, MA) and Business of Software Conference Europe (Spring in Cambridge). In 2020, we moved these events online and also launched a series of online masterclasses and workshops which have become a core, profitable, part of our business. We’re looking for a bright, energetic, sales person to help build on this success in 2021 and beyond.
We’re looking for a Sales Executive, to join the Business of Software team. The Sales Executive’s primary role is to identify, manage and maintain relationships with new prospects and existing customers to generate both ticket and sponsorship revenue for the business.
Key responsibilities include:
· Identify, manage and build relationships with potential event sponsors to secure sponsorship for events, online (and in person when they return).
· Identify, manage and build relationships with companies to secure attendees for events, online (and in person when they return).
· Build and manage a pipeline of meaningful prospects.
· Liaise with the marketing team to maximise impact of campaigns.
· Build, engage and develop relationships with the Business of Software community.
· Attend conferences and networking events to meet and connect with prospects.
· Be an ambassador for the Business of Software brand.
Key characteristics and skills for a successful candidate:
· Articulate communicator and writer
· Self-motivated and enthusiastic
· Computer literate and quick to learn new technologies
· An interest in the world of technology and entrepreneurship
· Experience and demonstrable success in a sales role
This is an opportunity for an enthusiastic applicant to join a small, remote, team with fantastic room for growth and the potential to make an impact. An interest in learning from some of the smartest people in the industry, (not us, the speakers and attendees at our events), a must.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
- Bonus scheme
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Flexible schedule
- Sick pay
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
We are currently running all our events online and working remotely.
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- A-Level or equivalent (Preferred)