Sketchnotes from Business of Software Conference USA 2017
Lianna Patch at Punchline Copy not only did a Lightning Talk at Business of Software Conference USA last week, she took some pretty cool sketchnotes of the talks when she wasn’t preparing to give her own.
We will add these sketchnotes to the collaborative notes and publish a summary of all the notes we are aware of. Please drop us a note if you have notes/pictures that you would like to include in our write up. Thanks for these Lianna.
The rubber chicken brightened our day.
- Managing company metrics are important. Managing your mind trumps everything.
- When new marketing meets software, there are new winners and losers… You have a choice to be either.#
- Making money, profits, great products and a great work culture are not mutually exclusive goals if the company exists for the people that build it.
- Ever wondered how you and your team could get more done…?
- An irreverent and mostly honest way to improve how you work with ideas.
- Some simple steps, some difficult steps, to ensure you hire the best possible talent in your organization.
- Why your focus on product is far more important than sales and marketing driven growth.
- Every software companies worries about its codebase, usually until it’s too late. Mike took a very risky and unusual approach to solving the problem.
- Anyone that has seen Mad Men knows, killer copy is the art of persuasion. Don’t worry if you’re not in marketing, the same skills apply to anyone that needs to get their points across effectively.
- Rethinking management practices to be fit for the 21st Century.
Learn how great SaaS & software companies are run
We produce exceptional conferences & content that will help you build better products & companies.
Join our friendly list for event updates, ideas & inspiration.