The Business of Software Conference USA 2015 program has been released.
The program has been designed to help you solve your software business problems, spark inspiration, challenge your perceptions, and make you leave the conference saying ‘I know how to be better at what I do’.
Speakers and sessions include:
- Rich Mironov – Laws of Software Economics that effect everyone. Even You.
- Sarah Allen – What’s your software saying to customers behind your back?
- David Heinemeier Hansson – Should you reboot your code?
- Trish Khoo – Why effective testing means you employ fewer people
- Jeff Szczepanski – Scaling your business without scaling your technical debt.
- Robert Moore – Does it matter style doesn’t come naturally to you?
- Alex Osterwalder – Codifying culture.
- Patrick McKenzie – It’s just going to be good. Trust us.
- Claire Lew – CEOs are always the last to know… What can you do?
- Steli Efti – The art and process of the hustle.
- Peldi Guilizzoni – Rookie CEO grows up to realise what he knew was wrong.
- Paul Kenny – How to handle the difficult conversations that grow your business.
- LIGHTING TALKS – Will be the best set ever – still time to enter (see here)
- Workshops – led by industry leading experts.
- Social – From Sunday afternoon photowalk through to Lunch on Wednesday.is included in the ticket price with the exception on self propelled dinners on Tuesday night. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, we got you covered so you don’t wait in line to pay, you get to spend time talking with people you like.
For more detail see the schedule. There are full abstracts of each talk, daily schedule timings for the three days of Business of Software Conference USA 2015, 21-23 September, Boston, MA.
Prices rise at the end of July, and the Seaport Hotel is nearly full.
What you should do next...
At BoS we run events and publish content that is highly valued by anyone trying to build, run, and scale a great software company.
You should sign up to our no-spam, no-frills newsletter to get early access to exclusive new talks and events: