We are great believers in encouraging the next generation of software entrepreneurs!
Sadly for her, my daughter, Violet has just started ‘big school’ so won’t be joining us this year. She had a brilliant time last year…
If you are thinking of bringing your children here are some things that you might like to know:
- Use hashtag #BoS2014 to connect with other families at the conference.
- Children, accompanied by parent/guardian(s), are most welcome to sit in on talks as long as they do not distract others.
- Children, accompanied by parent/guardian(s), are most welcome to sit in on meals as long as they do distract others.
- If you bring your children to the conference, they are under your care. We are not responsible for their welfare.
- If they are interested in being more involved in the event, let us know as I’m sure we can find them a useful role to play as an intern.
- Give you our view of best places for kids and get you tickets through the hotel if you wish.