This year’s workshop sessions were designed to help get people talking and thinking together in smaller groups. We hope everyone had the opportunity to enjoy themselves and meet some interesting people. Each team had a maximum of 20 people from different companies and they all worked together to produce a series of specific outputs to 10 challenges. Overall available time was 90 minutes and the results were submitted online. Here are the outputs of the team DECRAPIFIED HAMSTER BADASSES.
Name of team: DECRAPIFIED HAMSTER BADASSES.
Names and superpower of members:
- Don”The Reflector” Murray
- Jonathon “Goo Master” Cogley
- Chris “Marshmallow Tower” Lucas
- Sherry “The Talker” Hess
- Brice “Silent Treatment” Wilson
- Kelsey “Selective Hearing” Warren
- Brian “The Eye” Turchin
- Kevin “The Confuser” Bennett
- Neasa “Transparent” Foley
- Neil “The Thinker” Berman
- Jeff “Speed-Up” Campbell
- Herb “Slow-Down” Caudill
- Matthew “Kill ‘Em with Midwestern Kindness” Gonnering
- John-Daniel “The Offender” Trask
- Geoffrey “The Burper” Rabault
- Phil “The Stalker” Sherwood
- Joel “The Teletransporter” Worrall
Using a single packet of spaghetti and marshmallows, the DECRAPIFIED HAMSTER BADASSES built a spaghetti tower 42 inches tall.
To better their BoS experience, they wireframed a special Mobile App. They shared some screen shots with us.
The DECRAPIFIED HAMSTER BADASSES talked about something important they learned in BoS 2012 in a 1 minute video. Watch it to learn more.
After cutting a piece of letter paper into a ring, the DECRAPIFIED HAMSTER BADASSES claimed 19 people passed it over their head to the floor without ring breaking. You can see for yourselves here.
They built a spaghetti bridge to span a 48 inches wide gap.
They created an image that encapsulates the Business of Software Conference. Have a look.
In less than 140 characters, the proposed business strategy for Twitter of the DECRAPIFIED HAMSTER BADASSES is
- “To create a worldwide emotionally-connected, badass community enabling every voice to be heard #BoS2012”.
Finally, the DECRAPIFIED HAMSTER BADASSES pinpointed ‘Children’s Education’ as a big problem in the world. In a 1 minute video they explained how software could solve it.
Thank you, DECRAPIFIED HAMSTER BADASSES for participating and being up to the challenge of BoS 2012 Workshop!
Learn how great SaaS & software companies are run
We produce exceptional conferences & content that will help you build better products & companies.
Join our friendly list for event updates, ideas & inspiration.