These are the winners of the Lightning Talk submissions for Business of Software 2011.
Thank you to everyone that submitted an entry, especially by video. We had a lot of fun reviewing them. I for one can't wait to see these talks for real.
Lighting Talks, in no particular order:
- Corey Reid, Freshbooks, Be afraid, be very afraid.
- Karl Treier, Prospect Stream, 20 tips on starting a business.
- Justin Goeres, JKI, Getting to nowhere.
- Patrick Foley, Startup success podcast, Microsoft, Confessions of a wannapreneur.
- Tyler Rooney, 4ormat, Things I learned the hard way at Amazon.com
The Business of Software conference will be held in Boston, October 24-26th October 2011. Use code BoSAug to save $550 on the full ticket price.