11th March, 6am PT / 9am ET / 2pm GMT
What is your biggest product challenge right now? Join us for an interactive online Q&A on 11th March 2021 with Bruce McCarthy (Founder of Product Culture and Author of Product Roadmaps Relaunched: How to Set Direction while Embracing Uncertainty)
Bruce is a good friend of the BoS community and has given highly rated talks in the past as well as our first ever online masterclass on Building Roadmaps that Work. He’s friendly, approachable and filled with the kind of experience that people pay very good money to access. We’re delighted Bruce will be joining us to talk through some of the challenges you’re facing in your product team. We want you to help us understand the things on your mind. We will learn what your challenges are which helps us to deliver more stuff that impacts you. You get to meet some other great product people and help you make a start. You also get excellent advice from one of the best in the business.
Feel free to share your challenge in advance – it is the best way to get it addressed, or just come along for an open conversation with friendly people and join in on the day.
This hangout will be hosted as a Zoom Meeting. This means all attendees appear on screen, and anyone can ask their own questions directly to Bruce.
Bruce has spoken several times at BoS Conference on this topic:
- BoS Online Europe 2020: Impossible outcomes (and how to achieve them)
- BoS USA 2018: Say No With Confidence: How To Tell The Great Ideas From The Merely Good
- BoS Europe 2018: Product Culture Eats Execution Culture
Get Weekly Advice From Software Experts
Fresh talks on entrepreneurship, product, marketing, leadership, hiring, and more dropping each week. Upcoming talk releases include:
- Jason Fried (CEO/Founder, Basecamp & Hey) on launching Hey
- April Dunford (Author, Obviously Awesome) on why you should stop selling your product
- Dharmesh Shah (CTO/Founder, Hubspot) on facing fears as an entrepreneur
Don't miss out - sign up now: