It’s important to us that we provide a safe environment for our attendees & team.
- We encourage attendees to have an up to date Covid vaccination.
- We ask that you respect other attendees’ mask-wearing and social distance preferences at all times.
- We encourage attendees to take a Covid test before coming to the conference venue. If positive please do not attend.
- The venue, has made provision for sanitisation and hand-washing stations throughout the venue.
- Attendees will be encouraged to wash and sanitise hands frequently.
- Toilets & washrooms will be checked and cleaned regularly during the event by the venue.
- Common areas will be wiped down regularly each day including doorknobs, lecterns, microphones, registration desk, tables, rubbish bins etc by the venue.
Weather permitting, we will be welcoming you outdoors to network, get to know one another and perhaps even learn a new skill.
Please note, these guidelines and requirements are based on current guidelines and may be subject to change as advice changes.
- We reserve the right to amend the guidelines and requirements at our discretion.
- Attendees will be informed of any substantive changes in writing at the earliest opportunity.
Learn how great SaaS & software companies are run
We produce exceptional conferences & content that will help you build better products & companies.
Join our friendly list for event updates, ideas & inspiration.