Yet again at a BoS Conference, we were wowed by the wonderful attendees, brilliant speakers, and the great discussions we had.
While it’s no replacement for being at the conference, you can now get early access to all the talks from Business of Software Conference USA 2017.
- Healthy, Wealthy, & Wise – Jason Cohen, WPEngine
- Lessons Learned in 33 Years in the Software Business – Seth Godin, Seth Godin
- Keeping The Fun In Your Business Life – Natalie Nagele, Wildbit
- Growing And Scaling – Chris Savage, Wistia
- How To Stay At The Top Of Your Game – Dr Sherry Walling, Zenfounder
- The Dance Of The Possible – Scott Berkun, Author
- Hiring The Best Talent – Bridget Harris, YouCanBook.Me
- Product-Driven Growth – David Barrett, Expensify
- Turning Software Into Money – Paul Kenny, OceanLearning
- How FreshBooks’ Fear Of The Competition Saved The Company – Mike McDerment, FreshBooks
- Old School Copywriting For New School Marketers – Joanna Wiebe, Copy Hackers
- Software Driven Inflection Points – Rita Gunther McGrath (Author) & Michael Sikorsky (Robots & Pencils)
- Sense & Respond – Josh Seiden, Author
- Evolving A Mature Software Company – Anil Dash, Fog Creek
Plus 3 Lightning Talks
- A Tale Of Two Software Companies – Brennan Dunn, RightMessage
- 7 Minutes In Retention Heaven – Lianna Patch, Punchline Copy
- Hacking Human Nature – Alex Finnemore, Citrusbyte
All available to stream and download immediately for just $150.
Get all the talks immediately, before they are released online, for a one-off fee.
Get your Fall BoS Conference Ticket
27 - 29 September 2021, Online
BoS Conferences are the events professional CEOs and serious founders attend to learn how to build, run, and scale successful software companies.
First batch of speakers and sessions have been announced. Attendance is limited to 300 spots.