Business of Software Conference USA 2017 was one of our best ever conferences.
Yet again at a BoS Conference, we were wowed by the wonderful attendees, brilliant speakers, and the great discussions we had.
While it’s no replacement for being at the conference, you can now get early access to all the talks from Business of Software Conference USA 2017.
Including full length talks from:
- Healthy, Wealthy, & Wise – Jason Cohen, WPEngine
- Lessons Learned in 33 Years in the Software Business – Seth Godin, Seth Godin
- Keeping The Fun In Your Business Life – Natalie Nagele, Wildbit
- Growing And Scaling – Chris Savage, Wistia
- How To Stay At The Top Of Your Game – Dr Sherry Walling, Zenfounder
- The Dance Of The Possible – Scott Berkun, Author
- Hiring The Best Talent – Bridget Harris, YouCanBook.Me
- Product-Driven Growth – David Barrett, Expensify
- Turning Software Into Money – Paul Kenny, OceanLearning
- How FreshBooks’ Fear Of The Competition Saved The Company – Mike McDerment, FreshBooks
- Old School Copywriting For New School Marketers – Joanna Wiebe, Copy Hackers
- Software Driven Inflection Points – Rita Gunther McGrath (Author) & Michael Sikorsky (Robots & Pencils)
- Sense & Respond – Josh Seiden, Author
- Evolving A Mature Software Company – Anil Dash, Fog Creek
Plus 3 Lightning Talks
- A Tale Of Two Software Companies – Brennan Dunn, RightMessage
- 7 Minutes In Retention Heaven – Lianna Patch, Punchline Copy
- Hacking Human Nature – Alex Finnemore, Citrusbyte
All available to stream and download immediately for just $150.
Get all the talks immediately, before they are released online, for a one-off fee.
Learn how great SaaS & software companies are run
We produce exceptional conferences & content that will help you build better products & companies.
Join our friendly list for event updates, ideas & inspiration.