Business of Software Conference USA 2016 Summary.
Attendee notes from Business of Software Conference USA 2016. If you attended and want to share something, please forward us a link in the comments or direct to us by email.
- A tale of 2 conferences – Business of Software (Boston) and JavaOne (San Francisco) – perspectives on two very different events – Mark Stephens, IDR Solutions.
- Why doing a Lightning Talk makes you a better speaker. – Blog post from Poornima Vijayashanker
- A letter to the Bos community from a first time attendee – Henry Jinman, Crowdfund Campus
- Key takeaways from Business of Software (BoS) 2016 – Day One – Mark Stephens, IDR Solutions.
- Key takeaways from Business of Software (BoS) 2016 – Day Two – Mark Stephens, IDR Solutions.
- Talks I am looking forward to at Business of Software USA 2016 – Mark Stephens, IDR Solutions.
- Software as a Business – Write up from Brazil by Tic Tac’s John Forman.
Monday Breakout Workshop Outputs
- What are software executives consistently wrong about?
- How many people can you fit in a paper ring?
- What single thing you learned today will you take back to your team?
- Which Software Companies Inspire You, and Why?
- Suspending M&Ms from spaghetti based structures
- Wireframe an App that would make your life better
- The Spirit of BoS
- Why Agile Rocks in 1 Minute
- Why Agile Sucks in 1 Minute
Note we were not able to view/open all of the submissions. If you have a picture/video that is not included and can send us a link we can open, we will update the pages. (Hint – we should be able to open a file without having to log into something so, NO sharepoint thank you!).
Learn how great SaaS & software companies are run
We produce exceptional conferences & content that will help you build better products & companies.
Join our friendly list for event updates, ideas & inspiration.