Business of Software Conference USA 2016 Summary.
Attendee notes from Business of Software Conference USA 2016. If you attended and want to share something, please forward us a link in the comments or direct to us by email.
- A tale of 2 conferences – Business of Software (Boston) and JavaOne (San Francisco) – perspectives on two very different events – Mark Stephens, IDR Solutions.
- Why doing a Lightning Talk makes you a better speaker. – Blog post from Poornima Vijayashanker
- A letter to the Bos community from a first time attendee – Henry Jinman, Crowdfund Campus
- Key takeaways from Business of Software (BoS) 2016 – Day One – Mark Stephens, IDR Solutions.
- Key takeaways from Business of Software (BoS) 2016 – Day Two – Mark Stephens, IDR Solutions.
- Talks I am looking forward to at Business of Software USA 2016 – Mark Stephens, IDR Solutions.
- Software as a Business – Write up from Brazil by Tic Tac’s John Forman.
Monday Breakout Workshop Outputs
- What are software executives consistently wrong about?
- How many people can you fit in a paper ring?
- What single thing you learned today will you take back to your team?
- Which Software Companies Inspire You, and Why?
- Suspending M&Ms from spaghetti based structures
- Wireframe an App that would make your life better
- The Spirit of BoS
- Why Agile Rocks in 1 Minute
- Why Agile Sucks in 1 Minute
Note we were not able to view/open all of the submissions. If you have a picture/video that is not included and can send us a link we can open, we will update the pages. (Hint – we should be able to open a file without having to log into something so, NO sharepoint thank you!).
What you should do next...
At BoS we run events and publish content that is highly valued by anyone trying to build, run, and scale a great software company.
You should sign up to our no-spam, no-frills newsletter to get early access to exclusive new talks and events: