Rory Sutherland spoke at BoS Europe and recommended the following reading list for people interested in neuroscience and the Business of Software.
- Daniel Kahneman, Thinking Fast & Thinking Slow.
- Robert Kurzban, Why Everyone Else is a Hypocrite: Evolution and the Modular Mind.
- Paul Seabright, The Company of Strangers: A Natural History of Economic Life.
- Jonathan Haidt, The Righteous Mind: Why Good People Are Divided by Politics and Religion.
- Stuart Sutherland and Ben Goldacre, Irrationality: The Enemy Within.
- Robert H. Frank, The Darwin Economy: Liberty, Competition, and the Common Good.
- Richard H. Thaler and Cass R. Sunstein, Nudge: Improving Decisions About Health, Wealth, and Happiness.
- Dan Ariely, Predictably Irrational, Revised and Expanded Edition: The Hidden Forces That Shape Our Decisions.
- Douglas T. Kenrick & Vladas Griskevicius, The Rational Animal: How Evolution Made Us Smarter Than We Think.
Any other recommendations?
What you should do next...
At BoS we run events and publish content that is highly valued by anyone trying to build, run, and scale a great software company.
You should sign up to our no-spam, no-frills newsletter to get early access to exclusive new talks and events:
Upcoming events you shouldn't miss...
Hangout: Creating Software Ecosystems (free attendance)
21st & 28th July
Masterclass: Demand-Side Sales using JTBD with Bob Moesta