Rory Sutherland spoke at BoS Europe and recommended the following reading list for people interested in neuroscience and the Business of Software.
- Daniel Kahneman, Thinking Fast & Thinking Slow.
- Robert Kurzban, Why Everyone Else is a Hypocrite: Evolution and the Modular Mind.
- Paul Seabright, The Company of Strangers: A Natural History of Economic Life.
- Jonathan Haidt, The Righteous Mind: Why Good People Are Divided by Politics and Religion.
- Stuart Sutherland and Ben Goldacre, Irrationality: The Enemy Within.
- Robert H. Frank, The Darwin Economy: Liberty, Competition, and the Common Good.
- Richard H. Thaler and Cass R. Sunstein, Nudge: Improving Decisions About Health, Wealth, and Happiness.
- Dan Ariely, Predictably Irrational, Revised and Expanded Edition: The Hidden Forces That Shape Our Decisions.
- Douglas T. Kenrick & Vladas Griskevicius, The Rational Animal: How Evolution Made Us Smarter Than We Think.
Any other recommendations?
Get your Fall BoS Conference Ticket
27 - 29 September 2021, Online
BoS Conferences are the events professional CEOs and serious founders attend to learn how to build, run, and scale successful software companies.
First batch of speakers and sessions have been announced. Attendance is limited to 300 spots.