Rory Sutherland spoke at BoS Europe and recommended the following reading list for people interested in neuroscience and the Business of Software.
- Daniel Kahneman, Thinking Fast & Thinking Slow.
- Robert Kurzban, Why Everyone Else is a Hypocrite: Evolution and the Modular Mind.
- Paul Seabright, The Company of Strangers: A Natural History of Economic Life.
- Jonathan Haidt, The Righteous Mind: Why Good People Are Divided by Politics and Religion.
- Stuart Sutherland and Ben Goldacre, Irrationality: The Enemy Within.
- Robert H. Frank, The Darwin Economy: Liberty, Competition, and the Common Good.
- Richard H. Thaler and Cass R. Sunstein, Nudge: Improving Decisions About Health, Wealth, and Happiness.
- Dan Ariely, Predictably Irrational, Revised and Expanded Edition: The Hidden Forces That Shape Our Decisions.
- Douglas T. Kenrick & Vladas Griskevicius, The Rational Animal: How Evolution Made Us Smarter Than We Think.
Any other recommendations?
Learn how great SaaS & software companies are run
We produce exceptional conferences & content that will help you build better products & companies.
Join our friendly list for event updates, ideas & inspiration.