Business of Software Europe 2016 was last week. Missed it? You missed out.
We have saved and shared some of the best notes, writeups and interviews with participants so you can get a little bit of the action. We will put the slides and videos of talks up in due course. Leave us your email address and we will let you know when they are live.
Want to be part of Business of Software this year? Your last chance is in September at the tenth Business of Software conference USA – 12/14 September 2016. This year will be a sell out – get your ticket here before they are gone.
What the press said:
- BBC Click Podcast – A special podcast from BBC Click broadcast on the World Service on the night the conference finished.
- SEO Insights from Rand Fishkin Before #BoS2016 – Irish Tech News
- Peter Coppinger, Co-Founder of Teamwork, Shares the BoS talks that have changed how he runs his business – Irish Tech News
- Business of Software hops over to Ireland – Irish Business Post
- Focus on Users, Not VCs – Silicon Republic
- Business of Software Europe 2016 Recap & Video – Silicon Republic
- Scholarship Winner appears in Irish Tech News Podcast – Irish Tech News
- Bringing Business of Software to Dublin – Dublin Globe
What our speakers said:
- What I Would Keep the Same, What I Would Change, What I Don’t Yet Know – Rand Fishkin, Moz
What our attendees said:
- Live blogged notes from all the talks. Alan Gleeson & BoS Team
- EXCELLENT collaborative notes on all the talks. Jonathan Prisant did the hard miles.
- Sharpening the saw. Gareth Marlow, Red Gate.
- Things I have learned from day one of Business of Software. Sophia Matarazzo, IDR Solutions.
- Reflections on day one of BoS2016. Nuala Murphy, HappyMummyHappyBaby.
- Top 10 takeaways from day one of Business of Software Conference. Rory O’Connor, Scurri.
- Things I have learning from day two of Business of Software. Sophia Matarazzo, IDR Solutions.
- Reflections on day two of Business of Software. Nuala Murphy, HappyMummyHappyBaby.
- The things I did to prepare for Business of Software Conference 2016. Georgia Ingham, IDR Solutions.
- Three things I am looking forward to about Business of Software. Sophia Matarazzo, IDR Solutions.
- This conference should not be marketed to entrepreneurs! Jamie Seefurth, Moz
- Startups. Don’t just count the things you do. Angela Hood, This Way Global.
- Takeaways from Business of Software Conference Europe. Sina Keshavarzi, MCCS Group
Get your Fall BoS Conference Ticket
27 - 29 September 2021, Online
BoS Conferences are the events professional CEOs and serious founders attend to learn how to build, run, and scale successful software companies.
First batch of speakers and sessions have been announced. Attendance is limited to 300 spots.