The Whiskey Priest. 6.30 pm till late. 28th October 2013.
Buffet Menu, Business of Software Conference Networking Dinner, Whiskey Priest, Boston, 28th October 2013.
- Chicken Broccoli Ziti
- Beef Satay
- Grilled Lemon Chicken
- Scallops Wrapped in Bacon
- Crab Legs
- Golden Calamari
- Oysters on Half Shell
- Lobster Dip (with bread & chips)
- Spring Vegetable Dip (Crudite)
- California Roll
- Vegetarian Sushi
- Jumbo Asparagus
- Roasted Red Potatoes
- Grilled Seasonal Vegetables
- Seasonal Vegetable, Broccoli & Ziti
- House Salad (Balsamic Vinegar dressing)
- Tomato Basil Mozzarella Platter
- Petit Fours & Sundae Bar
- BoSKeyPie [Update 19th September. This is it but sadly someone else got there first. Your search isn’t completely in vain though. If youre quick – first three people to use this get $1,000 off.]
- Regular & decaffeinated coffee, tea
What you should do next...
At BoS we run events and publish content that is highly valued by anyone trying to build, run, and scale a great software company.
You should sign up to our no-spam, no-frills newsletter to get early access to exclusive new talks and events:
Upcoming events you shouldn't miss...
Hangout: Creating Software Ecosystems (free attendance)
21st & 28th July
Masterclass: Demand-Side Sales using JTBD with Bob Moesta