You get what you measure (for better or for worse). So, we’ll work together to define your key customer behaviour metrics for 2021, so your whole team can align and focus on the most impactful work.
In this BoS Masterclass, Matt Lerner will work with you directly to apply the “Metrics that Matter” framework (from his BoS USA Online 2020 session) to your specific businesses, and translate that into concrete priorities for 2021.
- Identify your metrics (like Matt’s session at BoS, but deeper, with feedback for each company)
- Iterate and rollout – Review with actual data, look at the implied tradeoffs, and talk through the process of rolling these out to your company, common problems and concerns and how to handle them.
The Masterclass is limited to just 12 companies, to ensure each company and attendee get maximum interaction time with Matt.
You will learn:
- How to define your North Star “value delivery metric” and 2-4 key drivers that move it
- How to zero in on your “rate limiting step” where you can focus for max impact (Matt’s perspective is super helpful here!)
- Benchmark comparison – find your bottlenecks. (Based on his experience with hundreds of other companies)
- Map out a plan to deploy the metrics and align the company around these simple metrics, including a dashboard, regular cadence of conversations, and a set of simple questions to help people at every level reflect on their work and prioritise better. (Like OKRs, only better)
- Identify owners in your team to focus on each key driver
- Learn to spot the common noob mistakes most companies make.
Session One: 8am-10am PT / 11am-1pm ET / 4pm-6pm GMT, Thursday 18th February 2021
Session Two: 8am-10am PT / 11am-1pm ET / 4pm-6pm GMT, Thursday 25th February 2021
Not the Masterclass you were looking for?
You've scrolled this far, let's find you the perfect Masterclass...
Want us to let you know about new Masterclasses and events as they go live? Join our community of SaaS entrepreneurs and we'll let you know about upcoming events as soon as they're announced.
About Matt Lerner
Matt spent most of his career building and running marketing teams in Silicon Valley, including PayPal (and some less famous startups.) After moving to London, he developed and led 500 Startups “Distro Dojo” growth accelerator, which helped 35 startups achieve an average YoY growth of 250%. After watching hundreds of European startups waste investors’ money on bad marketing hires and expensive non-scalable tactics, Matt founded Startup Core Strengths, a structured coaching program to help startups learn the foundational mindset and habits to drive sustainable growth. Matt occasionally lectures on Startup Marketing at Imperial College and Stanford Business School.