Join the Business of Software team.
We’re currently hiring for a Sales & Marketing Associate.
Full Time, 40 hours a week
Based in Cambridge, UK
We’re looking for an articulate, personable, detail-orientated Sales & Marketing Associate to join the Business of Software team. The Sales and Marketing Associate’s primary role is to support the Sales and Marketing Manager to promote the business in order to stimulate demand for event tickets and sell event sponsorship to appropriate organisations.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identify and build relationships with potential event sponsors
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Write and edit content to support marketing campaigns
- Executing Social Media strategy
- Maintain the company website
- Build and engage with the Business of Software community
- Attend conferences and networking events
- Be an ambassador for the Business of Software brand
Key characteristics and skills for a successful candidate:
- Articulate communicator and writer
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Computer literate and quick to learn new technologies
- An interest in the world of technology and entrepreneurship
- Experience maintain social media accounts
- Graphic Design skills would be advantageous
- Experience in a marketing or sales role would be useful, but not necessary
This is an opportunity for an enthusiastic applicant to join a small team in an entry-level position with fantastic room for growth and progression. Coding expertise not required. An interest in learning from some of the smartest people in the industry, (not us, the speakers and attendees at our events), a must.
Ideally, you’ll be in the role in time for our Conference in Boston, Sep 16-18 2019.
To apply for this role, send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com.