16th December, 8am PT / 11am ET / 4pm GMT
“What got you here won’t get you there” – it’s a frustrating truth, and in 2020 it’s perhaps more true than ever.
Your business model shouldn’t be a concrete, unchanging document. Circumstances change and the market evolves, and so should your business model. But finding opportunities for innovation can be tricky – how do you make intelligent decisions about developing new revenue streams for your business?
Join us for an interactive online Q&A on 16th December with Alex Osterwalder (Founder) and Tendayi Viki (Partner) from Strategyzer about innovating and reviewing business models. Following on from their talk at Business of Software Conference USA Online 2020, Alex and Tendayi will be discussing how to evaluate your existing business model and how to find opportunities for innovation within it.
This hangout will be hosted as a Zoom Meeting. This means all attendees appear on screen, and anyone can ask their own questions directly to Alex and Tendayi.
Alex and Tendayi have spoken several times at BoS Conference on this topic:
- Designing Breakthrough Business Models – Alex & Tendayi, BoS USA 2020 Online
- Building Invincible Companies – Alex, BoS USA 2019
- Clever Ideas Are Not Enough For Innovation – Tendayi, BoS Europe 2018
- Tools To Help You Run Your Business – Alex, BoS Europe 2014
- Business Model Innovation – Alex, BoS USA 2011
Get Weekly Advice From Software Experts
Fresh talks on entrepreneurship, product, marketing, leadership, hiring, and more dropping each week. Upcoming talk releases include:
- Jason Fried (CEO/Founder, Basecamp & Hey) on launching Hey
- April Dunford (Author, Obviously Awesome) on why you should stop selling your product
- Dharmesh Shah (CTO/Founder, Hubspot) on facing fears as an entrepreneur
Don't miss out - sign up now: