All of the talks from the 2013 Business of Software Conference are now online. If you attended this year’s event, you will receive a password to access all of the talks today by email. Contact us if you haven’t received yours and read on for how to get your hands on the talks if you didn’t attend BoS2013
We will make most of the talks available online to everyone without a password over the course of the year. If you can’t wait, you can purchase early access to the talks NOW for online viewing or to download. You also get a $150 discount on the price of a ticket to Business of Software Conference 2014 so if you decide to come, watching this year’s talks won’t cost a thing.
Business of Software 2013 talks – PUBLIC
- Greg Baugues, Table XI: Developers, entrepreneurs and depression
- Des Traynor, Intercom: Product strategy is about saying, ‘No’
- Dharmesh Shah: Lessons from the trenches in scaling culture
- Patrick McKenzie: Building Things To Help You Sell The Things You Build
- Kathy Sierra: Building the minimum bad ass user. Part two. Unfinished business…
- Jim Geisman: Pricing Isn’t Rocket Science – It Just Takes Some Work
- Mikey Trafton: Recruiting and hiring a bad-ass team
- Professor Rita McGrath, Columbia University: Dynamic Strategy and the End of Competitive Advantage
- Bob Moesta & Chris Spiek: Uncovering the jobs-to-be-done
- Scott Berkun: The Year Without Pants: wordpress.com and the Future of Work
- Jeff Gothelf: Building successful in-house innovation teams
- Dan Siroker: If data can help win Elections, what can it help you do for your business?
- Sarah Hatter: Support is never, ever, as important as product development. Discuss.
- Scott Farquhar: Leadership in crisis – when stuff gets real.
Business of Software 2013 talks – PASSWORD REQUIRED
- Paul Kenny – Group Workshop: Understanding your personality style and when to change it
- Sunish Gupta. A Brief word about making software accessible to EVERYONE
- Ask The Audience
- Thomas Erickson: How to scale an international software business successfully
- Michael Muhney: The heart and soul of a developer trapped in the shiny suit of a salesman
- Dominick Reed: The second most disturbing thing I have ever held in my hand and other stories
- Abby Fichtner: Do one thing every day that scares you
- Magga Dora Ragnarsdottir: How to get rid of stupid users
- Dr Rosemary Francis, Ellexus: Why are bald men under-represented in senior management?
If you want to wait until talks are made public, give us your email address and we will let you know when each one is available. We won’t sell your email address and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Feel free to share the public talks – you can download the videos, embed them on your site/blog though we would appreciate that you attribute them to Business of Software Conference and link to our site.
We can’t pick our favourite. How about you?