- Difficult customers – war stories
- RSS feeds – what do you read, and how?
- Should you outsource customer care?
- To VC or not to VC
- Is Apple really that great?
- Does advertising work?
- The good, the bad and the ugly of going it alone.
- Finding, hiring and keeping good employees
- Facebook, Twitter and Web 2.0 – will they survive?
- How do you price your software?
- What would you do differently if you were CEO of Microsoft?
So far, the most popular ones are Does advertising work?, How do you price your software and Finding, hiring and keeping good employees.
If you’re coming to the conference, then make sure you update your conference record with your preference.
Thanks everybody who suggested a topic. I’m going to send a copy of Seth Godin’s Meatball Sundae to everybody whose idea I used. So, could markee, Domink Rabiej, Bob Cramblitt, Bruce, Ben Chestnut, Zakir Hemraj, Larry Port and Geoffrey Simpson all let me know your mailing addresses so I can post a copy out to you.