This hands-on class focuses on managing teams and their activities. It’s also a great opportunity to connect with, share experiences with, and learn from peers–leaders who are in a similar position as you.
This is the class for you if:
- You’re a senior practitioner or team leader who has run at least one lean experiment, and you’re trying to get better at running experiments.
- You’re currently working on an agile team, but it feels strangely “waterfall-ish.” You’d like to move to a more continuous and iterative feedback-based process.
- You have product discovery activities and product delivery activities, but they’re not as well-integrated as you’d like.
- You want to build your capability to lead the change on your team and at your company
- You’re managing multiple product teams and want to get better at coordinating their activities.
- How to align your teams’ efforts to larger strategy and to the needs of your business
- How to frame your teams’ work in a way that encourages exploration and innovation
- How to structure your projects around risk and learning with a Decision Meeting practice
- How to state and track risk on an easy to maintain Risk Dashboard
- How to ensure that risk and learning are considered in every iteration
- How to plan, track and run a series of experiments