Business of Software Conference USA is a single-track software conference.
This September (18-20th), the 11th Business of Software Conference will be at the Seaport Hotel and World Trade Center, Boston, MA for two and a half days of keynotes, workshops and networking with the world’s leading software entrepreneurs.
The focus of the conference is scaling and growth. The program is designed to address the challenges businesses face as they grow.
About Business of Software
- Speakers – Speakers are hand picked for their experience and ability to communicate and teach.
- Attendees – There is a relaxed, friendly atmosphere at Business of Software. 300 switched on entrepreneurs from around the globe all fly into Logan International for two and a half days of focused learning . Some of the best learning comes from the corridor and dinner conversations. As part of a self selecting group, you’re guaranteed to meet someone who can help take your business to the next level, or have a solution for the problem which has been keeping you up at night.
- Boston – Business of Software is not based in Silicon Valley for good reason. It is about building long term, sustainable software businesses. Basing Business of Software Conference in ‘The Intellectual Capital of the US’ reflects the values of the event – a thoughtful conference, where people come to listen and learn, not self promote and shout.
- Registration – We’d love to see you at Business of Software Conference USA this year. Save your place here.
- Updates – Alternatively, if you would like to stay in touch and hear from us when we publish Videos from speakers such as Kathy Sierra, Geoffrey Moore, Don Norman, Joel Spolksy and others, Blog Posts, Live Online Speaker Hangouts and other Conference News, leave your details. (We’ll never sell your email address and can unsubscribe at any time).
Who is behind BoS?
The Business of Software Conference is produced by the Business Leaders Network. We also do events in the UK for the European tech scene such as Business of Software Conference Europe. Call us:+1 267-282-6736 – (BoS at BOS DO) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some highlights from 2015 below. See you in Boston!
Art Papas, CEO, Bullhorn
Tuesday 28 March 2017 at 17.00 GMT.
Don't Miss a Thing - Get BoS Updates
Want us to let you know about new talk videos, speaker AMAs, Business of Software Conference updates? Join the smart people who get BoS updates. Unsubscribe anytime. We will never sell your email address.