5 ways to justify your BoS ticket to yourself as the boss (or to your boss if you’re looking to come)
July 8, 2016
By Joe Glover
We know how it is. Business of Software Conference operate in a busy events scene. There is a lot of competition out there, not only in terms of events, but for your time.
Every decision of whether to come to an conference like BoS eventually boils down to ‘what do I expect to have gained/learned from spending my time attending this event, vs. taking care of my busy day to day routine?’. In other words, you need to know right now is, what’s the pay-off from coming to BoS?
Here are five reasons we think BoS is not only worthy of your time in terms of benefits gained, but also why we think it’s a different kind of event. At the bottom, you’ll also find a form to hand to your boss, or, if you’re like the majority of our audience and already the boss, to hand to yourself as a reminder to get your ticket.
- Learn new ideas and concepts
- Meet smart people that can help you
- Hear very candid talks about the things that went wrong in other businesses
- Give yourself time to listen and think, work on, not in, your business
- Join a global community of people that care about their work