This year’s workshop sessions were designed to help get people talking and thinking together in smaller groups. We hope everyone had the opportunity to enjoy themselves and meet some interesting people. Each team had a maximum of 20 people from different companies and they all worked together to produce a series of specific outputs to 10 challenges. Overall available time was 90 minutes and the results were submitted online. Here are the outputs of the BADASS TEAM.
Name of team: BADASS TEAM.
Names and superpower of members:
- Josh Matt Rogish – flight
- Ruben Gamez – speed
- Warwick Eade – digging
- Shawn Gaines – speed reading
- Jesse Manning – spider man
- Jon Devine – sight
- Joseph Mastey – invisible
- Bob LaLoggia – spotting bad code
- Adam Wishneusky – walking through walls
- Marine Barbaroux – touching super hot things and not getting burnt
- Tyler Rooney – frugality
- Brian Nottingham – pinball
- Chuck Kuddry – levitation
- Justin Goenes – empathy
- Steve Josh Walsh – reading minds
- Jeremy Henry – seeing the future
- Bradley Bo Williams – knowing his badass number
- Waheeda Iudekula – speed
- Clint Wilson – influences
- Corey Reid – talking
- Stephen – composition
- Patrick – freezing things
The BADASS TEAM talked about something important they learned in BoS 2012 in a 1 minute video. Watch it to learn more.
They built a spaghetti bridge to span a 46 inches wide gap. Here are some photos.
In less than 140 characters, the proposed business strategy for Twitter of the BADASS TEAM is
- “200 characters, fonts, colors, audio, video, and pictures for a monthly fee. MegaTweet allows tweets to take flight. Big time.”.
Finally, BADASS explained to us in a 1 minute video how software could help us become ‘revolutionary’.
Thank you, BADASS TEAM members for participating and being up to the challenge of BoS 2012 Workshop!
BoS in your inbox.
Get the latest updates direct to your inbox, including conference news, discounts, and BoS video content by signing up here.