This year’s workshop sessions were designed to help get people talking and thinking together in smaller groups. We hope everyone had the opportunity to enjoy themselves and meet some interesting people. Each team had a maximum of 20 people from different companies and they all worked together to produce a series of specific outputs to 10 challenges. Overall available time was 90 minutes and the results were submitted online. Here are the outputs of TEAM ICARO.
Name of team: TEAM ICARO. Names and superpower of members:
- Leigh – Love to take on tough challenges
- Brian – Aquaman powers
- Garrett – Seaching powers
- Brock – Falls asleep anywhere
- Jones – Finding existing solutions to problems. dont reinvent the wheel
- Dnaiel Ramos – I’ma finder – if you lost it, I can find it
- Eric – Marketer by day. Racecard driver by night
- Tob Digre – Explain complex tasks to the average person
- Bill – Alliance negotations & development
- Cesar – Solve world problems by dancing
- Eddie – Ability to fly
- Jennifer – Etch-a-sketch master
- Andrei – Making stuff
- Eric P. – worlds best debugger
- Geoffrey Jeff – Golfer
- Alex F – Surver Badass
Using a single packet of spaghetti and marshmallows, TEAM ICARO built a spaghetti tower 43 1/8 inches tall.
To better their BoS experience, they wireframed a special Mobile App. They shared some screen shots with us.
TEAM ICARO talked about something important they learned in BoS 2012 in a 1 minute video. Watch it to learn more.
After cutting a piece of letter paper into a ring, TEAM ICARO claimed 26 people passed it over their head to the floor without ring breaking. You can see for yourselves.
They built a spaghetti bridge to span a 68 inches wide gap.
They took a photo that encapsulates the Business of Software Conference. Have a look.
In less than 140 characters, the proposed business strategy for Twitter of the TEAM ICARO is to
- “Produce and License Valid Real Time News Content Big 3 Networks >> CNN >> Tweet News”. Finally, TEAM ICARO pinpointed ‘Education’ as a big issue in the world.
In a 1 minute video they explained how software could solve it.
Thank you, TEAM ICARO members for participating and being up to the challenge of BoS 2012 Workshop!
Join the Business of Software Community.
Get the latest updates from Business of Software free to you. You will receive conference news, blogs from some of the world's best leaders, and access BoS video content as soon as it goes live by signing up here.