If you came to Business of Software 2011, you can access all the talks from last year here using the passcode you were sent by email. Anyone registering for this year's event will also receive a code to access the talks prior to their general release. Click on the talk you want to view and enter your passcode.
The talks will be released, with transcripts, over the course of the year.
- Professor Clayton Christensen, Professor, Harvard Business School, How to Create New Growth Businesses in a Risk-Minimizing Environment. LIVE
- Josh Linkner, Founder, CEO, Partner, ePrize, Detroit Venture Partners, Unleashing Creativity.
- Jeff Lawson, Founder, CEO, Twilio, SaaS & the art of pricing.
- Rory Sutherland, Vice Chairman, Ogilvy, Praxeology – Lessons from a lost science.
- Jason Cohen, Founder, Partner, WP Engine, Capital Factory, Naked Business: How I made more money through honesty than through typical business behavior.
- Dharmesh Shah, Co-founder, CTO , HubSpot, Building Big Ass Software Businesses.
- Alexis Ohanian, Founder, Reddit, Hipmunk, Using software to make the world suck less.
- Alex Osterwalder, Managing Partner, Business model Generation, Building competitive advantage through business model thinking.
- Patrick Mckenzie, CEO, Kalzumeus Software, Engineering your marketing outcomes. LIVE.
- Tobias Lutke, CEO, Shopify, How to make sure your business is on the right side of history through code & culture.
- Michael McDerment, CEO, President, Freshbooks, A litany of product management mistakes at Freshbooks.
- Peldi & John Nese, Two Geezers Talking, Balsamiq & One Stop Pop Shop, What matters in business.
- David Cancel, VP Product, HubSpot, Data driven businesses.
- Laura Fitton, VP, HubSpot, Making social media work in business to business.
- Paul Kenny, Principal, Ocean Learning, The Art of Asking.
Don't forget, registration for BoS 2012 is open now. We hope to see you in Boston October 1st-3rd 2012 and the first EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT tickets run out on March 30th. Save $900 on full registration.
Confirmed speakers this year include Professor Noam Wasserman, Jason Cohen, Mikey Traft, Adii Pienaar, Joel Spolksy, Peldi, Paul Kenny, Bob Dorf, Dharmesh Shah and others who spend their lives at the sharp end of software businesses around the world. We hope to see you there.